ANNOUNCING A GREAT PARTNERSHIP WITH AMCI ASSOCIATES & STARLING BANK
Who are Starling Bank?
Founded in 2014 by Anne Boden, Starling is the UK’s first mobile bank offering super-fast setup, beautifully simple money management and 24/7 support, all with no monthly fees. From small businesses with big ambitions to freelancers figuring out tax returns, Starling’s award-winning business bank account is designed to make entrepreneurial life a little easier.
- No monthly account fees
- Speedy setup
- Apply in minutes, with no three week waits.
- Integrate with Xero, QuickBooks and FreeAgent
- 24/7 UK customer support
- Stay in the know
- With real time payment alerts and categorised transactions for spending insights.
- Easy deposits
- Deposit money at over 11,500 Post Office branches *. Send cheques via freepost, too.
- FSCS protection
- We’re a fully registered bank and the FSCS protects any money you keep with us up to £85,000 for eligible customers.**
Who’s eligible for a Starling business bank account?
● You’re the owner of a limited company and you’re the only person with significant control
(PSC) over it.
● You’re part of a limited company with multiple owners. With our multi-PSC account, you and
your fellow PSCs will each get a Mastercard debit card and access to a beautifully simple
mobile bank account. For more information, read our blog post titled ‘Introducing:
Multi-owner mobile business accounts for limited companies’.
● You’re self-employed. Our sole trader account is available exclusively to those who already have a Starling Bank personal account.
Entities engaged in, or linked in any way to, certain activities may not be able to open or have a businessbank account with Starling. Visit our Legal Documentation page at https://www.starlingbank.com/legal/ and select Business Current Account Terms for more information.
Apply in minutes
It takes just a few minutes, direct from your mobile. No paperwork or branch visits required.
● To Get Started please Click Here.
● Download the app from Google Play Store or the App Store .
● Enter your personal details
● Verify who you are by uploading your identification documents and sending us a short video
● We’ll carry out some quick checks at a UK Credit Reference Agency
● Provide a few details about your business, such as its day to day activities and online
● We will then look to approve your application as soon as possible so you can start making the most of all the features to help you manage your business finances better.